- New kibitzers.
- More precision when selecting and dragging pieces ( Heikki Junes ).
- "Determine your calculating power" option shows now real game(Toan Luong).
Started theCompleted translation into vietnamese (Toan Luong)
- New set of pieces, Abxtadt by Geronimo.
- Fixed bugs and some other changes, thanks to Dariusz Popadowski, Uli R&U, Heikki Junes, Dieter Heinrich,...
Kibitzers in 8 dev version now are :
- Candidates <new>: shows highest ranked candidate moves of current position. (Proposed long time ago by istolacio)
- Indexes <new>: shows abstract and concrete position indexes. Michele Tumbarello has made a great work improving/extending previous indexes, new guide can be downloaded from https://lucaschess.googlecode.com/files/advanced%20info%20in%20LC8.pdf
- Best move: only best move considered by engine is showed.
- Best move in one line <new>: to reduce space used by the kibitzer, is showed in one line without head title. There is a button to show title and allow to change its position/lenght.
- Select move: allow to choose the next move, and then begin the analysis.
- Threats: answers the question: which would make the opponent if he could move again ?.