- Stockfish 10 - Tord Romstad, Marco Costalba, Joona Kiiski - https://stockfishchess.org/
- McCain 10.1 - Michael Byrne - https://github.com/MichaelB7/Stockfish/releases
- Gödel 4.5.5 - Juan Manuel Vazquez - https://sites.google.com/site/godelchessengine
- Moves can be added via english pgn (proposed by Tobias)
- when in case O-O and O-O-O both are possible, O-O and a . means short castle.
- alternative: o2 = O-O and o3 = O-O-O
- New games in Play like a GM/Play like a WGM
- Bad sound messages when check, mate or captures (thanks to Tobias)
- Evandro Borracini has fixed the next bugs:
- Issue #1: Training positions and Tactics, the PGN initial comment (i.e. the comment before the first move) is never shown.
- Issue #2: Training positions and Tactics, , the PGN last comment (i.e. the comment after the last move) is never shown.
- Issue #3 - Error message showed in case the engine is not found.
- Remaching when playing a game against an "opponent for young players" (thanks to Cable Guy)
From 11.14 to 11.14a
- New: to bind the "backspace" key to "take back move" by default. (Tobias idea)
- Fix: kibitzer "Stockfish evaluation" doesn´t works with 10 version (thanks to Juan José Valera)