Monday, April 29, 2013
New step required to solve a couple of basic errors (castling and promotion), in step 2 version.
This new version includes a new elo measurement system based on the database of games of FICS.
Using WhiteElo-BlackElo variables to determine the elo of the game in a showdown on the type of "Play like a GM.". Games range is between 900 and 2700.
Sunday, April 28, 2013
This new dev version has two improves :
- Degree of complexity in analysis, transcribing the ideas of Michele Tumbarello. More information in the document written by Michele : advanced info in LC8.pdf
- Show threats, checks, captures when show candidates is on and in any case when consult any move in the game (pressing a piece).(R. Sehgal)
|Analisys of a move|
|Analisys of a game|
|Leds pressing queen|
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
The next version will be the 8, I have no date for its publication, the most likely to take at least one year, in the meantime I will publish the development version from time to time.
To begin, some improves in relation to 7.05 :
- Visual changes, Options-Configuration:
- Showing points of analysis:
- White´s point of view. if positive wins white, if negative wins black. (shahingy)
- Pawns vs Centipawns. ( F.Marmale)
- Show move candidates, when pressing any square.
And the main change is not visible, the use of winglet engine (created by Stef Luijten http://www.sluijten.com/winglet/), as a fast movement generator. The idea is to extend its use throughout the program.
Recordando a Lucas