- Link : http://www.mediafire.com/file/t93t659q9f7h91n/LucasChessPortable50Beta2.exe
- This is a portable installation, and to avoid problems, it is better make a clean install and choose a new folder, after, copy UsrData from older installation.
- Files polyglot :
- Create a new book : in PGN file viewer added a new option to create a poliglot file, from games of the current view (with filter possibility).
|Third tab in Captured material window, show in comment move's list|
|If you do not choose one of the moves of the book shows a menu|
|End of game|
|In any moment, you can select other variant marked in PGN with right button, and continue from that move|
- Visual effects : initial presentation and opponent pieces moves can be disabled in Options-Configuration-Boards. (scottmiao advice)
- Option to show Captured material, now, add a tab with information of current move, and permit direct edition. (Based on a Rui Grafino suggestion)
- When playing with tutor enabled, and player don´t select tutor's suggestion, this suggestion is saved in Variants. To disable this option, Options-Configuration-Automatic save-Save as variant.... (Robert M. idea)
- Creating new games, option to import a PGN file (Training-Utilities-Create your own game,+Options,Read PGN). (Gianfranco Cutipa idea)
- Other changes :
- Fixed some errors in the coding of PGN
- PGN viewer, fixed filter to take into account the empty fields.
- The list of users file moved to UsrData
- Sounds now are played with an external program (soundLucas.exe), to improve perfomance.