This new training is named : "The board at a glance" , and in spanish "Un vistazo al tablero".
- The training consists of remembering what pieces are in a position, where they are, if they are attacked or if they attack other pieces.
- Previously, the user will be able to choose what characteristics he is interested in to remember.
- It begins with 3 pieces and finished with 32.
- Each block of training has a site associated, to the only effects of identifying each one from others.
List of trainings
- Database has some improve, mainly suggested by IndianaJones about orderings. Now is available a positions database.
- Komodo 5 replaces Komodo 4
- Stockfish DD (in honor Don Dailey) replaces Stockfish 4
- In the help apart, are added:
- Summary of game modes by Mike Eddies (english)
- Guia rápida de referencia por Raúl Giorgi (spanish)
- And some bugs fixed reported by Pavel Rehulka, Chess Genius, and more I don´t remember now.