- useful for daily training.
- it can be configured a number of trainings from 6 to 54.
- it allows to select any training file.
- can be configured to automatically select another sample each day.
Databases, statistics by player (proposed by Lee Simbeye)
Tournaments between engines, added reason of endding (suggested by Gabriel Paunica)
- Acqua, version 2.0 (author Giovanni di Maria)
- Godel, version 4.0.7 (author Juan Manuel Vázquez)
- McBrain, version 9.1 (author Michael Byrne, based in stockfish, this engine is the standard tutor of lucaschess)
- Training positions, doesn't save the position (communicated by Eren Külpinar)
- Kibitzers added to write "quit" to the engine at end to terminate, problem with some engines like ProDeo that remains in memory (communicated by lucabunns)
- Database, export to pgn not save result (communicated by Marc).
- Several bugs in training elos, LiChess-elo doesn´t works (communicated by Reinhard)
- Fixed some bugs
- Updated translations (French-Polish-Russian)