- Writing down moves of a game (new resource for zebras)
- The objective is to write fluently the moves in pgn, which can be useful when you start playing long live games.
- The process is very simple,
- You choose a new game and the program selects one automatically.
- Then the color is selected, in order to show the board.
- Then a move is shown on the board and it is asked at the top to write the same in pgn format, pressing "intro key" continues with the next.
- There is no distinction between upper and lower case.
- The result is displayed at the end
Changes and improves:
- Learn a game, show arrow to correct move
- McBrain updated to version 9.9 by Michael Byrne
- Training "opening lines" with engines:
- added the possibility to play against external engines.
- can be configured automatic analysis when failure.
- can be configured different levels and books associated
- Tournaments between engines, pgn to save includes elo information (C. Daniel)
- Incorrect link to the web of transsiberian image in About window(Matt L)
- Opponents for young players, don´t allow to replay (Cable Guy)