- Delfi 5.4 by Fabio Cavicchio - http://www.msbsoftware.it/delfi/
- Monarch 1.7 by Steve Maughan - http://www.monarchchess.com/
- Andscacs 0.9032n by Daniel José Queraltó - http://www.andscacs.com/
- Arminius 2017-01-01 by Volker Annus - http://www.nnuss.de/Hermann/Arminius2017-01-01.zip
- WildCat by Igor Korshunov - http://www.igorkorshunov.narod.ru/WildCat
- Demolito by Lucas Braesch - https://github.com/lucasart/Demolito
- Hannibal 1.7 by Samuel N. Hamilton and Edsel G. Apostol - http://sites.google.com/site/edapostol/hannibal
- Spike 1.4 by Volker Böhm and Ralf Schäfer - http://spike.lazypics.de/index_en.html
- Zappa 1.1 by Anthony Cozzie - http://www.acoz.net/zappa/
- Houdini 1.5a by Robert Houdart - http://www.cruxis.com/chess/houdini.htm
- Paladin 0.1 by Ankan Banerjee - https://github.com/ankan-ban/chess_cpu
Read PGN file:
- Now supports the selection of multiple files (unknown)
New game in the beginning
- Challenge 101: It is about solving up to 10 positions of all types, with assigning a score. The program saves the last 10 scores, and you can check the ones made from the Training menu/Personal training.
- Added an icon in bottom-left in all boards to config that replace right button in the border.It can be hidden in the Options/Configurations menu/Boards, but menu always appears pressing left button in that area.
- When showing a move, if there is an analysis, an arrow of the best move is showed. (Vladimir)
Analysis graphic window:
- Added captures (Joël D)
- Some other cosmethic changes.
- Elo perfomance total and in opening, middle game and end game (Eren Külpinar)
- Added Play Current Position in Utilities (Brent)
- New translation to Ukrainian by Volodymyr Soltys (initiated by Maxym Makarchuk)
- Automatic save of games,... (Jacques D)
- Some changes in level 1 (Jacques D)
- Position of board configuration icon in Options-Configuration-Boards
- Strength in positions with only one good response (singular move).
- Main change: graphic elements are added directly on the main board.
- After saving a position the added elements are visible from any other board.
- It is possible to change the file that has the information, which can facilitate sharing with other users.
- Can be added text in a blackboard.
- Activated with F1..F10.
- A simbol appears in the board when the position has info.
- Added pawn endings
- Background color in selected rows can be changed (Options-Colors-General-Tables). (Remes)
- New theme, McBrain's Wooden Chess Board " - © 2017 by Michael Byrne , permission granted to Lucas Monge to use in the software "Lucas Chess".
- Depth as an option (R.Giorgi)
Analysis of a position:
- New cancel button (?)
- Added <enter> key to select (Remes)
- Added some options:
- Priority of the cpu process, normal, low, below low, high,... (vga)
- Analyzed position, it can be before the move on the board or after the move.
- Visibility, when you have many kibitzers, some of them can be hidden in the selection menu.
- Options can be changed live.
- Order in the selection menu can be changed.
- To edit:
- When playing, Utilities-Kibitzers-Edit
Database of games:
- Added in Utilities mass analysis option (Marc)
- Added two tools to change the order of registers (TheIgnobleSavage)