This is a long-demanded option, the list of people who have requested it from me is too large to include here.
The working mode is similar to that of Lichess, if it is a square selected a circle is shown, if they are several squares an arrow is shown, by default.
It can be customized from the Director option, each element of the band is associated to a key (None, Alt, Shift, Ctrl) pressed at same time right mouse.
|Elements associated can be changed from Director|
The deletion of elements is done by creating an equal element. The keys Ctrl-F1 to delete the last created element and Ctrl-F2 to delete all of them also work.
When Director mode (activated by pressing F1,...F10), Shift+Alt+Right Mouse allows user to choose a piece to add.
As a facility, when working in Opening Lines, with the right button you can create graphic elements that are associated with the position directly.
This behaviour can be disabled from Options-Configuration-Boards:
Also when playing, from Utilities menu can be disabled/enabled.
- When playing against an engine from Playing against any engine option, all moves from rival are cached, then if Reinit, allways plays same moves to same positions.
- Exporting database to PGN, some labels fixed (thanks to Marc)
- Tournaments between engines, memory leaks (thanks to Paul T.).
- Everest training does not work when the use of the tutor engine in the background is deactivated, (thanks to Duntoria).
- Bug: playing against any engine, without time limit (thanks to Batu 64)
From 11.13a to 11.13b
- Bug: opening lines, to play against engines, it only allows to play against the last one.
- Bug: tournaments, when creating a new group of games does not show any game.
- Bug: training tactics by repetition, when manual configuration (thanks to Bernd H).
From 11.13c to 11.13cDownloads :
- Changed all the windows/dialogs to set the hint for close buttons to Linux64 support (coded by Lelanthran Manickum)
- Bug: Opening lines, blocking when analyzing with the engine (thanks to Eren K).
- Bug: Tournaments between engines, visualizing games window doesn´t works first time (thanks to Giovanni and Paul T)