- In Configuration, Appearance, can be set a new option : PGN with figurines, idea suggested by Michele Tumbarello.
- NAG support is improved, now it can be select more than one, and some of them are associated to symbols as in "Sahovsky Informator", idea suggested by Michele Tumbarello.
- Kibitzers-Indices, new index, Positional pressure, and as is explained by Michele Tumbarello its author : It measures the amount of pression you exert over your opponent according only to material factors.
- In Personal opening guide, in Summary, improved option "Create new guide..."
Do you plan on adding a database management system to Lucas? Would love to use your program to track personal games, keep a grandmaster master database etc. Maybe use SCID's format.ReplyDelete
Now there are a minimal database system, (Tools-Openings-Personal opening guide-Games). But yes, my idea is extend this, and improve edition of each game. In relation to struct, surely I use my own struct, because it can be adapted to my requisites.Delete
Thanks for the reply and noting the minimal database. Could you move it to another sub menu:Delete
Tools->Databases->Master | Personal | Create New
That way it can be separated from opening work/training.
Keep up the good work the program is very good and better then most commercial offerings.
After summer, I will work on it, and it will have an own appart in Tools menu.Delete
Can I report a bug here please?ReplyDelete
For technical reasons I could not post pictures but describe by words only, sorry
1. select Training -> Training mates -> Mate in 3
2. click Level and go to Level 1, Block 3
3. go to position 5/7
Description of this position
White(to move): Kh4, Ra7, Pb7,g4,h5
Black: Kh6, Rb4, Pa4
4. After 1.b8=Q Rxg4+ 2.Kxg4 a4, the White Queen at b8 is indragable?!
Thank you for your attention to this.
Thank you very much Yi Zili, I have fixed it to the next step (next week).Delete