New step with some news:
- Scoring system is changed, based on a new web (today http://chess-lucaschess.rhcloud.com/ tomorrow I don´t know). Now when posting your scores, changes are done inmediately and web send feedback to user about its position in relation to other users.
- New web is hosted in Openshift, and it is programmed in python, then it is possible (to me) a live scoring system.
- Improves in "Playing against any engine":
- It can be selected engines that try to emulate playing style of GMs (created by Michele Tumabrello).
- Configurations: allows to save active configuration with a name to restore in future.
- Fixed a bug
- Added: copy to clipboard FEN position in analysis window (M.Larson)
- Fixed bug about saving video configurations.
- Added: +button in variations panel, to launch directly an engine to respond your moves. (ADT)
- Fixed bug in "Opponents for Young Players" option.
- Fixed bug, when playing against Gaia engine.