New version of the program.
Continuist at user level with the previous one, but with great internal changes.
This new version has been mainly tried:
- Update the code to a current version of the compiler, from python 2.7 to python 3.7 (based in a previous work of Alfonso Solbes).
- Update the graphic library, from version 4 to 5 of qt, via pyside2.
- Improve folder organization, with Linux support in mind.
- It is incompatible with Windows XP.
- The data is not compatible with previous versions of Lucas Chess.
- The weight of the installer has doubled, currently around 120 Mb and the disk installation occupies 338 Mb.
It is still in pre-release mode, pending enough feedback to give it sufficient stability.
The installation is done in parallel with the previous version, not interfering with each other. This means that both installations can be maintained at the same time.
A version installable and other portable can be downloaded from :