Engines:In this version 7 engines have been added, now are 47.
I have in mind the arbitrary number of 50 engines in the windows version (in Linux is more complicated),
Norbert Raimund help me to select the next engines (that meet the limit of having a 32bit version):
- Delfi 5.4 by Fabio Cavicchio http://www.msbsoftware.it/delfi.
- SmartThink 1.97 by Sergei S. Markoff http://genes1s.net/smarthink.php.
- Monarch 1.7 by Steve Maughan http://www.monarchchess.com.
- Andscacs 0.8932n by Daniel José Queraltó http://www.andscacs.com.
- Arminius 2017-01-01 by Volker Annus http://www.nnuss.de/Hermann/Arminius2017-01-01.zip.
- WildCat by Igor Korshunov http://www.igorkorshunov.narod.ru/WildCat
- Demolito by Lucas Braesch https://github.com/lucasart/Demolito.
More changes:Some internal improvings in transiberian (coded by Alfonso Solbes)
- improving detection of draws
- little performance improvement checking human moves
Added new param in analysis of a game/stability control that allows to limit the time of search (thanks to Max Aloyau).
Bugs:Fixed, GM Engines" & "Tourney-Elo" don't work in version 11, nothing comes up (thanks to philmath)
Fixed upperbound and lowerbound in the response of engines (thanks to the feedback of vga)