- New themes like diagrams of old books, adaptation of pieces included by Ben Citak.
- New engine, Cdrill 1800 by Ferdinand Mosca
- Play like a Woman Grandmaster
- Always autopromote to queen as an option, if ALT key is pressed, then allows to select other piece.
- Playing against any engine: new option to show arrows with the best moves (parszab)
- Tournaments between engines, added maxdepth of book. (Gabriel P)
- Tools-PGN reader-Miniature of the day
- Opening lines, only to test. It is an alternative way of creating a repertoire of openings, is a work not finished. There are a lot of work planned, by example, in the future will include trainings (one static and other continuous).
- Director, to activate and deactivate, right button over the board. To add pieces if needed ALT-right button
- McBrain new version 4.0
- Transsiberian, endings, now all are guided (Craig H.)
- Analisis, ending phase to calculate elo is considered when material < 15 or less than 3 pieces in each side (Eren Külpinar)
- Blindfold training positions, shows until mouse is pressed (Rieks T)
- Databases, now located in DatabasesGames/DatabasesPositions because the need to rationalize the UsrData folder (Max Aloyau)
- Hannibal changed from 1.7 to 1.4b, because v1.7 is not valid to 32 bits old-processors.
- Personal tactics, now in the UsrData/Personal training/Tactics, can be used subfolders to group user tactics (Lee Simbeye)
- Tactics, draws not end (Ben Citak)
- Several bugs in Databases (parszab ideas)
- Launching the program with a PGN as argument, when the filter window is launched, it crashes when finished.
- From 11.05 to 11.05a
- Problem downloading more Women Grandmasters (detected by Max Aloyau)
- From 11.05a to 11.05b
- Miniature of the day doesn´t work (detected by Eren Külpınar)
- To update, from Information-Search from updates