This is a bug fix update mainly based on the detection work of Eric, the main betatester of the program.
- Opening Lines, shows comments when training.
- Book Strategie, other wonderful set of pieces created by Ben Citak.
- Book Strategie B, for regular style board backgrounds by Ben Citak.
- Book Strategie theme created by Ben Citak to emulate the old style used in the French chess magazine La Strategie in 1938 (also L'Echiquier).
- Databases, numerical sorting: press Ctrl (Alt or Shift) while double clicking on the header.
- CTRL SHIFT C (ALT SHIFT C) to copy PGN to the clipboard
- On the position analysis screen, alternative moves can be analyzed by moving pieces directly on the board.
- Analysis of a game, option to include analysis of the variations.
- On any board, ALT-X to play the current position, it is a little different from the utilities menu, only the position is used, but it can be used with any board and with any position on the board.
- Shift Right mouse on pgn table to show the tree of moves.
- Select files, option to change from a custom to native in the Configuration window.
- Eboards can be used in Gaviota endgames training.
- Eboards can be used in Learn a game training.
- Added ALT C to copy FEN to clipboard instead of CTRL C in Options/Settings (to fix problem with some screen readers using CTRL C).
- Director/Graphics elements, left button used to remove all and Del/Backspace to remove the last one, only right button is used to create graphics.
- Create your own game/Utilities/Enable engine
- Promotion with check not render correctly in pgn table.
- Playing against any engine, personalities dont be saved.
- Eboards drivers by Graham O'Neill (version 3 to LC)
- Language Euskara, all openings are translated, by Ilurdi.
- Language Euskara by Ilurdi.
- Language French, updated openings translations, by Eric.
- Language French by Eric and Lolo
- Language Chinese by Zoushen
- Language Polish by Darek
- Language German by Johannes Bolzano.