- Tactics by UNED chess school, included in Training positions and Learn tactics by repetition. Thanks to Juan Carlos Antón, head of UNED chess school that allows to include the positions in the program. Link to sources
- Scanner of positions, added support to flipped boards.
- New option in Trainings: Long-term trainings, it is included Training on a map, Transsiberian railway and
- Expeditions to the Everest:
- The idea is to play against a collection of games, "Play like a GM" style. All moves are valued and compared with the move of player in the game.
- There is a tolerance value, that is the maximum points can be lost, when this value is passed then user must repeat the game from beginning.
- All games are divided in 12 sections, with different number of games and with different limits.
- There is a maximum of repetitions of the same game, when this maximum is passed, then there is a return to the previous game in the active section.
- Selecting the games, 30 tourney of all times are included, also can be selected an external pgn.
- It is possible to select to a maximum of mid-moves (it can be useful to train an opening, by example).
- Main window of this training includes an image of an hypothetical climbing to Everest, that is only an excuse to decorate the training (thanks to Jojo Bader for helping me in this regard)
|It is necessary to create an expedition|
|There are 30 tourneys to select.|
|You can also select a PGN file|
|The number of games is limitated from 12 to 500|
The max number of moves (plies) in each game can be set