The main feature added is a new value shown when analyzing a game, it is the elo perfomance, a formule created by Michele Tumbarello that calculates the elo of each move and of the game. This formula is designed to do the more accurate results when using MacBrain as engine and a minimum time of 5 second per move.
- Captures: added a new option "Material advantage". (Carlo)
- Replay a game doesn´t show information about captures and comments (thanks to Ed Smith)
- Linux, main window now can be maximized/minimized (thanks to ACinnamonUserInUK)
- Some corrections to the tactics of Transsiberian (done by Alfonso Solbes)
- Removed fixed elo of Delphi from 1100 to 2600, maintaining 1000 the only that is working (detected by Serg Iv)
- New engine: Hannibal 1.7 Authors: Samuel N. Hamilton and Edsel G. Apostol, Home Page: http://sites.google.com/site/edapostol/hannibal
- Texel updated to 1.07a6
- McBrain updated to 1.2
- Removed smarthink, 32 bits version has problems in some pcs.